In order to report on another user’s activity, they need to give you permission – we will not set up access on their behalf.
Find out how to give another user permission to report on your activity.
Once the user(s) have assigned you the relevant permissions you can follow these instructions:
- Log in
- Select 'Admin' menu option. Then select 'Reports'
- The list of available reports is displayed showing the following reports:
• Project Team Reports
• User Permission Reports – Lists the activity of the users who have assigned Reporting Permissions to you allowing you to restrict the report by specified dates
- Select the appropriate report from the list
- Enter the date parameters required for the report or leave the dates blank for a complete report
- Select Run Report button
- Once complete select the option to download the report –
• Text to view on screen
• PDF document for download
• CSV file for importing into a spreadsheet or database application
If these users have not accepted our reporting terms and conditions or they have since removed your permission from their Reporting Permissions then you will no longer see their details in your reports.